What's new

Need Help!!! Places in austin to MD??!!!!

bluecab

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0



Hello, If you know of any places in austin (preferablely in the south) that are good places to use my metal detector and find good stuff please tell me. I really need your help. thanks so much :thumbsup: ;D
 
bluecab said:



Hello, If you know of any places in austin (preferablely in the south) that are good places to use my metal detector and find good stuff please tell me. I really need your help. thanks so much :thumbsup: ;D

Ocean City MD is a pretty crowded beach, and I went there all the time as a kid. I always saw guys with detectors finding all sorts of stuff, mainly coins and jewelry.
 
Ok I am sorry. When I saw "places to metal detect from Austin to MD" I was thinking MD as in Maryland. Forgive previous post :)
 
Kind of limited in town. City parks have no MD without permit, and permits are only issued to look for specific lost jewelry. Check with City of Austin Parks Dept. Travis County parks have no MD and no permit. Same for LCRA lands. All three are efficiently policed. There's an Austin MD club that meets far south, in Manchaca, I think: http://www.amdconline.com/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom