H Horst Sr. Member Joined Apr 13, 2017 Messages 320 Reaction score 1,208 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300 Primary Interest: Prospecting May 27, 2020 #1 went back to the place I have been working on for several days and found this coin. I have no idea what it is nor is the reverse side legible. Thank's for help! Last edited: May 27, 2020
went back to the place I have been working on for several days and found this coin. I have no idea what it is nor is the reverse side legible. Thank's for help!
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,178 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #2 Size? Copper? Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,980 Reaction score 28,563 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 27, 2020 #3 Did you find it in Germany? Don... Upvote 0
H Horst Sr. Member Joined Apr 13, 2017 Messages 320 Reaction score 1,208 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300 Primary Interest: Prospecting May 27, 2020 Thread Owner #4 I guess it's copper and almost 20mm in diameter found in Germany the same pasture I found several other items I posted lately Upvote 0
I guess it's copper and almost 20mm in diameter found in Germany the same pasture I found several other items I posted lately
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,946 Reaction score 19,958 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2020 #5 Can’t wait to see this ID’d... I get a sense that Mackaydon will solve it, usually he does. No pressure Don. Upvote 0
Can’t wait to see this ID’d... I get a sense that Mackaydon will solve it, usually he does. No pressure Don.
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2020 #6 A Belgian coin like this one I found a few months back. This one's from 1980 but idk about yours. Upvote 0
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,624 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #7 As a shoot from the hip i'd say 50 Centimes Belgium. https://www.ma-shops.de/kohlross/item.php?id=41104 Upvote 0
As a shoot from the hip i'd say 50 Centimes Belgium. https://www.ma-shops.de/kohlross/item.php?id=41104
EccentricInTexas Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Schiebel AN-19/2, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #8 Panama Maybe?? Centrismo balboa Upvote 0
H Horst Sr. Member Joined Apr 13, 2017 Messages 320 Reaction score 1,208 Golden Thread 0 Location Germany Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300 Primary Interest: Prospecting May 27, 2020 Thread Owner #9 wow very cool I guess nkellam22 and Westfront are right - many thanks! Very interesting on the same pasture I found a silver coin 1827 and a german 10 Pfennig 1875. Upvote 0
wow very cool I guess nkellam22 and Westfront are right - many thanks! Very interesting on the same pasture I found a silver coin 1827 and a german 10 Pfennig 1875.
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,624 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #10 The 50 Centimes is a nice design. It represents a Miner with his safety cap and a pit lamp. Upvote 0
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,946 Reaction score 19,958 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2020 #11 And out of no where, Westfront nails it like a boss! Upvote 0
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,946 Reaction score 19,958 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 27, 2020 #12 And not to leave nkellam22 hanging....nice find and ID to you as well! Upvote 0
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,624 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #13 BigWaveDave said: And not to leave nkellam22 hanging....nice find and ID to you as well! Click to expand... He was a tad quicker than me with uploading the pics.... Upvote 0
BigWaveDave said: And not to leave nkellam22 hanging....nice find and ID to you as well! Click to expand... He was a tad quicker than me with uploading the pics....
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2020 #14 Great ID you guys. Upvote 0