What's new

Need help with a bottle ID please

FloodcityTom

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
280
Reaction score
860
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this bottle with a bunch of its brothers ad sisters in a bottle dump near an old gas station being demolished. It stands about 8 1/2 tall ad 2 1/2 round base, had a screw top, its not that old, obviously, but no one around here seems to know what brand it is.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN6367 (2).webp
    DSCN6367 (2).webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN6368 (2).webp
    DSCN6368 (2).webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 69
It looks like a modern Zima wine cooler bottle. Google Zima bottles and see what you think.
 
Upvote 0
I think thats it...SOLVED...Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Btw, Thank you for your service! I’ve got a 214 as well.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom