R ryan714 Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2012 Messages 116 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Location oregon Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #1 Found Metal detecting today
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Dec 6, 2018 #2 Huh, no idea, looks Marine corp ish and I don’t think it’s a buckle Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #3 I agree with Joe Dirt. Probably not a buckle. But I’m no expert on cw stuff. That’s a real nice save. Congrats Upvote 0
I agree with Joe Dirt. Probably not a buckle. But I’m no expert on cw stuff. That’s a real nice save. Congrats
R ryan714 Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2012 Messages 116 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Location oregon Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Joe-Dirt said: Huh, no idea, looks Marine corp ish and I don’t think it’s a buckle Click to expand... Yes it is a Marine corps dress blue belt buckle.. Think it from the 50's because it has a rope. I do believe during World War 1 there was no rope.. Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt said: Huh, no idea, looks Marine corp ish and I don’t think it’s a buckle Click to expand... Yes it is a Marine corps dress blue belt buckle.. Think it from the 50's because it has a rope. I do believe during World War 1 there was no rope..
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2018 #5 Good ID Upvote 0