What's new

Need help with symbol on ring

Randy NTX

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I found this big ring yesterday (56.6 grams) and can't get a definite id on the symbol. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Randy
 

Attachments

  • addon.webp
    addon.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 297
Just a shot in the dark, You may have found the triforce str8 out of the legend of Zelda.
on a serious note, it almost looks like an Illuminati Symbol, I always see triangular symbols associated with Illuminati. but I really don't know for sure, nice find.
 
Upvote 0
My first thought was something Fraternal - like maybe Knights of Pythias:?

Knightsofpythias.png
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys for all the ideas, the place where it was found hasn't had any activity in at least 50 years. The land owner's daughter works at Oklahoma State and she is going to take it there and have it looked at. Things like this are very interesting. -- Randy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom