What's new

need ides

jarocki

Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't live in a large town, and I have checked out the park where all the Climbing stuff is. No one used the volleyball court due to rain. Checked out the play ground at the school. Now I need ides as to where to go now.
 
I thought about that, since the building is so old, but I would think they would not like me digging holes, even if I do do my best to show that I was never there.
 
go to the local history section of your library, look at old maps, lists of old schools, just look through the history of your area, and things will pop up. Old carnivals, tent revivals, race tracks, places where people gathered years ago, are often fields or woods now and easy to gain permission to hunt.

Think of relatives, friends or coworkers that own an old house, and would let you detect. I always tell them if I find something valuable we'll split it.

Good luck, post some pics.
 
Thanks
 
Best thing to do is to find old maps (ie 1850's) of your town and scout out hot spots back in the day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom