What's new

Need Info on possible silver cache in zacatecas, Mexico!

  • Thread starter Thread starter aztecamines
  • Start date Start date
A

aztecamines

Guest
Does anyone have any info on possible silver caches buried in Zacatecas, Mexico? Know there is a story on possible wagon train hijacked but I am not sure where exactly. yes email me or leave me a message and we can exchange info on this case or on any other you might have heard of. contact me at sorgin500 at yahoo.com
 
There is no way I would treasure hunt in Mexico.
 
Too many treasure hunters and too many snakes.
 
Nah, a big country. I have never run into another in the field. Plenty of snakes in the US, and Mexico has 50 - 100 times the treasures of the US.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 
Don
No way will I go to Mexico, either for treasure or pleasures. Do you have any good leads in your state? I live in Bridgeport Connecticut.
 
Umm....Danny...He lives in Old Mexico in the state of Sonora....you don't want to go there, remember? :sign13:
 
I would treasure hunt Mexico but only if I could afford an armed escort. Los Zetas will straight snatch you up.
 
#6..... While I only want to treasure hunt in Connecticut, I enjoy reading stories of bury treasures in all states, and Mexico.
 
Morning Don? What are you asking about?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom