B belalucaci Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 10, 2011 #1 I would like some information on this item.I'm not quite sure what this could be or who the signature belongs to.Please and thank yo !!! Attachments SAM_1197.webp 41.5 KB · Views: 331 SAM_1196.webp 85.9 KB · Views: 315 SAM_1197.webp 16.1 KB · Views: 307 SAM_1196.webp 20.7 KB · Views: 303
I would like some information on this item.I'm not quite sure what this could be or who the signature belongs to.Please and thank yo !!!
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2011 #2 Hello, WELCOME to the forum. Is the first letter a "C"? Breezie Upvote 0
B belalucaci Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 17, 2011 Thread Owner #3 I am sorry I didn't answer you early but I was out of town Yes is ""C"" Upvote 0
Noodle Bronze Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 2,279 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location N Louisiana Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 19, 2011 #4 Has a date of 1983, if I'm seeing right. Upvote 0