What's new

Need opinion on Lesch shovel

Marinehunter

Full Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York/Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Pro-pointer, Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel stupid asking this but the Lesche ground shark shovels come in three sizes 28", 36" or 40"
any real difference I am about 5' 8"
 
Convenience of carry. I usually only take a shovel along in the woods and one that doubles as a walking stick works for me.

I have one of their round handle tipped "Sampson" shovels and at 32" is about right for me.
 
Thanks Charlie appreciate your response. I am also fron upstate NY in the Lake George area.
 
I walk with a cane on good days and in a wheel chair the other ones. Using this shovel as a walking stick is a great idea. Are they light or heavy? Good luck on what ever option of shovel you get. I did pick up a etool. I used them in the marines many times and they fold up. I also use a small spade. one with a saw on the side. That works great for small roots. Well anyways thought I'd just post to you. I wish you much luck and happy digging.
 
Thanks pigboy Semper fi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom