What's new

Need your help, and your business card

Dan Hughes

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
472
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several
treasurecard1.jpg

I'm thinking about doing a podcast about business cards used by treasure hunters. If you have one, please post it here.

And I'd especially like to hear stories about how your card has gotten you access to properties that you otherwise might not have been able to hunt.

Did you post your card somewhere, and someone saw it? Or did you hand your cards out in person and someone was impressed enough to let you search their yard?

I don't use my business cards to get new hunting places, but I enjoy handing them out to new friends. That card up top is one of the ones I use. I have similar cards for softball (my other book) and old-time radio (another passion of mine). (I make them with Photoshop.)
 
I will take a picture or scan in my old detecting business card later today.
 
Business cards CAN open a lot of doors, and conversations!
 

Attachments

  • Terry1AGA.webp
    Terry1AGA.webp
    35 KB · Views: 171
Well the scanner made my business card look like crap, but you get the idea. I am hated on this forum, so I erased some information. by the way I no longer own that website or email, this is an old card, and I have 8 years of experience now
 

Attachments

  • buscard.webp
    buscard.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 160
relichunters said:
Well the scanner made my business card look like crap, but you get the idea. I am hated on this forum, so I erased some information. by the way I no longer own that website or email, this is an old card, and I have 8 years of experience now

Hated? for what?
 
dallgire said:
relichunters said:
Well the scanner made my business card look like crap, but you get the idea. I am hated on this forum, so I erased some information. by the way I no longer own that website or email, this is an old card, and I have 8 years of experience now

Hated? for what?

Not going to get into details.
 

Hated? for what?
[/quote]

Not going to get into details.
[/quote]

It all started on a beach up in Maine. We were all detecting the beach, when we came upon a big pile of lobster tails blocking our path. We drew straws to see who would have to move in and get them out of our way - and RH drew the short one. Well he balked and angrily said, "I'm not going to move de-tails!"

We have hated him ever since! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom