What's new

Negril Jamaica

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Staying at Sandels in Negril Sept.4th-18th,onyone ever MD.here?
 
Upvote 0
Nope, but while you're in Negril, be sure to visit Rick's Cafe and try jumping in the water, it's a blast. Sandals are the best, you'll have a great time. I went to the one in Whitehouse, Jamaica.
 
Just got back from a week in Jamaica. Went out with the Excal several times, but really wasn't focusing on detecting this trip. No problems at all on the beach, just the usual curiousity. I found a copper ship spike and lots of coins from about every nationality you can imagine, but no jewelry. I hope you have better luck in that department!
 
Never been there but have a great time my friend :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks brother,forgot to tell ya bout that one,going Sept.4th-18th.Kids are grown although there still here.Now it is time for my Bride and I ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom