What's new

Never Kill the House Centipede — It's Hunting Something Worse

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,838
Reaction score
76,279
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see it on your bathroom wall at 2AM. Thirty legs. Moving faster than your brain can process. And your first instinct is to grab the nearest shoe.Stop. Because what you are about to kill is the best free exterminator your home has ever had. And everything it was hunting in your walls — the cockroaches, the silverfish, the bedbugs — gets to keep moving the moment you eliminate it.

 
I Bet I Only seen one less then a Dozzen times in my House.
I Figure was How fast they are i missed them .

I Think I May have Killed and/or flushed one in My tub over the Years. :dontknow:

I Never saw Roaches or Silverfish that I remember.
I Had Spiders But Left most alone. Fly Catchers :laughing7:
ants were an issue till I had My Roof redone
 
Last edited:
Not a problem. I did have a large wood rat come through the doggy door one night. Slim took care of him with one shake.
 
Daddy Long legs get rid of Black Widows

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom