What's new

Never put off till tomorrow what needs to be done today

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
51 deg. today,rained yesterday,the fields to muddy so,back to the woods! It's there you just gotta look for it!Found a FMJ .315dia+/- a few and a SMILE.A hull I can't ID, don't recognize the Cal. A lead dohickey.Now I gotta change the wiper motor on my truck tommorrow,40 and showers. God Bless Chris

MERRYCHRISTMAS
 

Attachments

  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    126 KB · Views: 778
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 848
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 847
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 840
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 855
Upvote 0
What's the lead do-hickey Chris? Kinda look's like part of a candle snuffer.Glad you got out :icon_thumright:
 
civilman1 said:
What's the lead do-hickey Chris? Kinda look's like part of a candle snuffer.Glad you got out :icon_thumright:
It's a solid piece,not sure,have to post on " what is it"
 
Candle snuffer or clock part is usually the best answer
 
Nice finds Chris, I think we are gonna knock em dead in the spring time.
 
riverdiver said:
Nice finds Chris, I think we are gonna knock em dead in the spring time.
YOU CAN COUNT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom