New additions to our family

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After our 10 year old Jack Russell Terrier died earlier this week we decided we needed another puppy to fill the empty spot left behind by her passing.

I ended up getting a pair of them instead of just one. These are littermates, 8 week old Jack Russell Terriers. It has been so painful to lose our dog, but it has been so wonderful here this evening watching the kids laugh and play with the new puppies.

Still trying to pick names for them, we will see how their personalities come out for a few days before naming them.

Attachments

• newpuppies.jpg
    newpuppies.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 253
  • newpuppies.jpg
    newpuppies.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 251

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww, they so cute.
connie_08.gif
I bet the children are loving them so much. Just thought of several names, Jack & Russ or Toby & Kody...you know me I name all my pets, so I always offer suggested names. :laughing7:

l_santa.gif
RR

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your loss. You are like me, I couldnt live without a dog. Enjoy the new additions. :hello:

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking additions to your already fine looking family :icon_thumright: Those Jack Russell Terrorists have alot of energy, don't they?

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: New additions to our family "Rolo and Zap"

Well, My little boy started calling them something today and I think I will name them as close to what it sounded like he called them. The first one with the solid brown face he calls "Ro Ro" so we will call her "Rolo" and the other he is calling "Zap" which is fine. Only problem is it sounds like boy names and they are both females.

Welcome to the family Rolo and Zap.....

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:( Puppies!!!!! Now I want one!!! Chug Red is bad having me look at this!!!

M

MiniMe

Blind Squirrel said:
Those Jack Russell Terrorists have alot of energy, don't they?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
They are so cute...The one with the solid tan color head looks just like our last Jack Russell "Shorty". They are great dogs really, a little hyper but so so smart. They make a great family addition. I hope the kids enjoy :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread