What's new

New and interesting way to mark coins...

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Stopped by a B of A today to see what they had lying around. They were able to produce about $300 in halves. They were all in the same rolls, but I took them anyway on the hunch they they might contain something good. Well, not only were they dumps, but someone had placed what appeared to be boogers between a couple of coins in most of the rolls.

While part of me thinks this is kind of funny, it is also kind of gross. Hopefully, "bio marking" will not become too much of a trend. At least I know enough to lay a sheet of paper on my deak to protect my desk from the "debris" that will fly off of the coins I search.

Booger marking....what's next.
 
Upvote 0
I gotta tell ya fella,,,,, I'm not sure if I want to laugh or puke right now, but I'm leaning towards wishing I'd never opened this thread! Gpurs....
 
You are on the wrong side of the continent!

I may need to start wearing rubber gloves...thank god my wife is a Pharmacist.
 
Hahaha, yeah it wasn't me after all. Sounds like a twisted scheme to reduce competition to me though. I wonder if it works...
 
Perhaps they found lots of goodies and drooled all over it as they were re-rolling them?

:tongue3:
 
Sneak,

Unfortunately, I am serious...this just goes to show why someone else sent out some "rules" for CRH a while back. One of them was not to eat or touch your eyes while CRH...of course, one rule was not to pick your nose, but someone obviously chose not to follow that one...

Well, I get five boxes on Monday...hopefully, they will not be boogery boxes.

Happy hunting,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom