What's new

New ARA Development!

Gulf Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Galveston Co., Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 800s
In previous transactions ARA would not allow us to pool our silver. It was just paid out at the day's market at the time they processed our lots. You can now pool your silver with ARA, HOW COOL IS THAT?!!! Just thought I would share the good news, ARRRRRRR!
 
Upvote 0
Thats great..... everyone send me their silver.... ill pool it with mine.:laughing7:

Dew
 
That's news to think about! I thinks it's a great idea. Now! Where did I put my Silver?
 
Thats great..... everyone send me their silver.... ill pool it with mine.:laughing7:

Dew

Once you get all of it pooled, send it to me so I can add mine. I'll take it from there. :laughing7:
 
I think a EIN is needed now to sell to them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom