What's new

new bank

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
had to take the boss for a blood test today....so while waiting i hit a few banks nearby ::)...one bank had $12.50...i took em and this is what i got
2-1966
4-1967
1-1968d
1-1969
$8.00 out of $12.50.....i'll take it ;D
 
Upvote 0
Hey there,
That is an awsome find. It is amazing how addictive this hobby really is.

Every time I go some where with the wife now she says "we better leave early because you know we are going to pass a bank", my car automatically turns into banks now!!! :D

Happy hunting,
Jason
 
I have not grown the balls nessicary to ask for halves at banks I do not have an account :-[
 
Narthoniel said:
I have not grown the balls nessicary to ask for halves at banks I do not have an account :-[

I tried my luck at 4 banks and the very first question they asked me was: "do you have an account with us". Then they tell me: "sorry, need an account with them".
 
just realized my mistake...can't believe you guys didnt catch it...its 8 coins and $4.00 :tard:
 
Narthoniel said:
I have not grown the balls nessicary to ask for halves at banks I do not have an account :-[

The thing I realized is that banks WANT to get rid of halves. I to didn't want to go to banks that i didnt have an account at and ask for halves. Last Tuesday i went to a Trustco bank near my house and went inside to the counter and asked for halves. the teller I asked said "do you have an account" before I could say no the manager spoke up and said I have some in the vault that I am sick of counting everyday. ;D
I asked how many she had and she replied $60. I said I will take them all. I made her day. She asked if I ever wanted more, I said sure. She took my name and phone number and said she would call everytime she got at least a roll. I told here I didnt have an acount anyways she said as long as i take her halves when they come in that I can get or turn in any rolled coins i want!!!!!

Needless to say the $60 didn't produce any 90%'s but I did nail down 11 40%'s. all at a bank I wasnt going to stop at.

The worst they are going to say is NO. In that case hit the next bank.

Hit every bank wether or not you have an account...yah never know

Jason
 
Excellent ratio....gotta love that!!!
 
mistergee said:
just realized my mistake...can't believe you guys didnt catch it...its 8 coins and $4.00 :tard:

I noticed it first thing but didn't see the reason to correct you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom