What's new

New Boots

Escape

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,884
Golden Thread
0
Palladium is a worldwide boot and shoe manufacturer. They originated in France in 1947. Recently bought a pair of Palladium Baggys. My wife said there to young for me. Makes me think perhaps she's too old for me. Either way, I'm keeping her and the boots.

 
Palladium is a worldwide boot and shoe manufacturer. They originated in France in 1947. Recently bought a pair of Palladium Baggys. My wife said there to young for me. Makes me think perhaps she's too old for me. Either way, I'm keeping her and the boots.

Cool boots! Wise decision!:laughing7:
 
Good idea...I usually try to change the subject when those discussions happen. A great way to do that is to say, "Look Halley's Comet!"
 
Good idea...I usually try to change the subject when those discussions happen. A great way to do that is to say, "Look Halley's Comet!"
My wife,s a big Elvis fan.I say"is that Elvis down the street there"? Variation on a theme!
 
They look like decent, practical boots. You'll wear them for years. Don't sweat the comments, she'll just go buy a couple of pairs of shoes.
They're very light and comfortable. I don't wear them a lot because I don't like lacing up shoes. It's like adding an extra job to do every day. But once I have them on I don't want to take them off....because then I would have to lace them up again. So yeah I'm pretty sure they're going to last me a very long time. Probably the last pair I'll ever need to buy. LOL
 
Here in Oz there used to be a number of boots that were detecting friendly, zero metal. Rossi used to make a great boot zero metal but unfortunately these days they added Metal staples, you get a signal as you walk.
But our Redback boots are still zero metal. No wear in time, comfortable from the first day and very tough and durable. 👍
 
Man drowns in hot tub,cause unknown!:laughing7::notworthy::occasion14:
My Wife was always going to the Auction for Raffle Ticket's So I would run her water , next week she said she was going to the Raffle I ran her water ,she got in the tub and said there wasn't much water, I told her I didn't want to get her Raffle Ticket Wet.
She then decided to go to The Farmers Market every Thursday Night since it was Poultry Night, Ladies Get a Free Goose
 
My Wife was always going to the Auction for Raffle Ticket's So I would run her water , next week she said she was going to the Raffle I ran her water ,she got in the tub and said there wasn't much water, I told her I didn't want to get her Raffle Ticket Wet.
She then decided to go to The Farmers Market every Thursday Night since it was Poultry Night, Ladies Get a Free Goose
Man found badly beaten,cause uncertain! Local police chief calls for stricter pun control laws!:laughing7::icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom