What's new

NEW CONTEST

Mornin Fish. Pour yourself a cup of last and grab some of these last cookies.
 
Mornin Fish. Pour yourself a cup of last and grab some of these last cookies.
Did the Russian mail order bride come yet? I once read you can have the order shipped overnight or 1 day shipping.
Last
 
Did the Russian mail order bride come yet? I once read you can have the order shipped overnight or 1 day shipping.
Last

I am torn. Russian or Polish. And then the Ukrainian girls. Wonder if I can try all three? Trial period. What should I look for if I can do this? I mean besides the obvious qualities.
 
I am torn. Russian or Polish. And then the Ukrainian girls. Wonder if I can try all three? Trial period. What should I look for if I can do this? I mean besides the obvious qualities.
Just watch out for the Chinese...they sometimes will offer it as Russian but its counterfeit. If it looks, acts, sounds like a dude....its a dude....important words spoken by many wise men.
Last
 
Ok, I ordered one of each. Should be here tomorrow. The company keeps stock warehoused on a little island in international waters cause of laws and stuff. DNA certified to be as represented by Wallter Reed Meducal. Apparently the company has many politicians as customers. Can't wait!
 
Ok, I ordered one of each. Should be here tomorrow. The company keeps stock warehoused on a little island in international waters cause of laws and stuff. DNA certified to be as represented by Wallter Reed Meducal. Apparently the company has many politicians as customers. Can't wait!
Wait.....this isnt the Clinton Foundation is it?
Last
 
........ahhh California, need I say more? I dare not for fear of being excommunicated.
 
Is that the latest for Chinese broads ? OK I'll try it, one Chinese broad, about 5" 4"] inches, about 120 lbs, of Urasian stock, under 30, get em young,better quality and --- On the contrary I found that this stock was quite reliable when I was in Peking in 47, course then they only cost 500 dolars, guarenteed..
 
Is that the latest for Chinese broads ? OK I'll try it, one Chinese broad, about 5" 4"] inches, about 120 lbs, of Urasian stock, under 30, get em young,better quality and --- On the contrary I found that this stock was quite reliable when I was in Peking in 47, course then they only cost 500 dolars, guarenteed..
I tend to only look for the specials....for instance.....5'10" comes with fishing boat and motor is a no brainer and has always worked out nicely.
Last
 
This is my Friday, three days of rest unless my wife says otherwise.
 
Any more baby birds to report Wind?
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom