- #1
Thread Owner
I lost Complete Interest In the Show 2 maybe 3 Years ago.
each Year before That I Fast Forwarded through More & More Hunters
to the Point I only Watched Troy & Pickel. it Became a Waste of Time even
Recording it, So I Didn't. the Whole Show was a scam Contest To make it look
like it was a Neck in Neck Contest.
this is Shocking to Me Though.
I Woner If Troy is Really in the Hospital & Why.
or a Ploy to Get Back Viewers,
He Doesn't Look Like a Man who had an Acid like Substance on his Face
each Year before That I Fast Forwarded through More & More Hunters
to the Point I only Watched Troy & Pickel. it Became a Waste of Time even
Recording it, So I Didn't. the Whole Show was a scam Contest To make it look
like it was a Neck in Neck Contest.
this is Shocking to Me Though.
I Woner If Troy is Really in the Hospital & Why.
or a Ploy to Get Back Viewers,
He Doesn't Look Like a Man who had an Acid like Substance on his Face







