What's new

NEW CONTEST

Woodsy back? Uh oh. Maybe alien replacement Woodsy...
Sure that isn't a buzzard?
 
Yeah....I had him pegged as a widgeter....planet Redtune. Definitely alien tendencies.
Last
 
We better test him. But How?
That pidgeon is winking. Wth.
 
cold day at work and very busy
 
We better test him. But How?
That pidgeon is winking. Wth.
Well we could dangle a carrot in front of him as aliens (for some reason) hate carrots!.....wait....just realized we cannot do that because we dont see him...will think on this.
Last
 
So Woodsy...what do you think of THIS?
kawaii_carrot_by_chloeisabunny-d5acihy.webp
 
Okay guys, it was minus 9 degrees when I went to give the birds fresh water this morning. Two hens laid eggs overnight. The coldest night of the year so far and they lay eggs??
Last
 
Maybe they keep warm by reproducing like humans?
I hope Woodsy didn't explode or something. They probably took him back to Redtune for repairs.
Wonder if the real Woodsy liked carrots. Poor bugger.
 
Big ice storm here....guess who fell? Guess who has a concussion? Hopefully I dont forget about this post as I keep forgetting and I was in space for awhile....what a trip this has been.
Last
 
Been to the doctor and I'm in the concussion protocol. I really did a number on myself this time.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom