What's new

NEW CONTEST

That was good,, time to go into town.
The girls at the super market put together a pool for the Superbowl. Got to get a box before they're all gone.
Last
Let us know how you did with getting some box from the girls at the pool....wait...that didnt come out right at all.
Last
 
Let us know how you did with getting some box from the girls at the pool....wait...that didnt come out right at all.
Last
This is much better....Let us know how you did with getting a box from the girls with the pool. Lots better.
Last
 
Well I didn't get into the Superbowl pool because it ain't ready yet. Maybe tomorrow. But tonight,, I'm last.
 
Well I didn't get into the Superbowl pool because it ain't ready yet. Maybe tomorrow. But tonight,, I'm last.
The water isnt warm enough? Dont tell me it's an outdoor pool? What kind of things are these girls into???
Last
 
Got to stop getting hung up on the internet.
Plenty of work that ain't getting done. I know I'm retired and I don't have a wife to answer to but it feels good when I see things coming to completion.
Last
 
Enjoy life being retired...you seem to be doing well and active as a 20 yr. Old. It's all good.
Last
 
Each night as I’m leaving work I tell myself that I’m one day closer to retirement. Alas, I have about 11 years left, but I’ll knock those out one day at a time.

Last
 
Nobody can win this contest because the comments will b continue.
 
Did you all see that??? Dolphin is
LAST
 
Now I'm worried.
FB_IMG_1546742680398.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom