What's new

NEW CONTEST

34 here and shorts are nice
Last
 
Today was my Friday, time to sit back and relax for a bit.
 
While relaxing...I will watch over last...I will be the last person who comments who wins
Last
 
I relieve your relief
I'm back in
Last
 
Nope. Mine’s set to hone in on

Last.
 
Last edited:
coffee is done time to get ready for a day of chores
 
I almost forgot....this dude is the
Lastowski
 
Wow, it's actually Friday. That only happens in the real world. In the world of retirement,, we get 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday.
Last
 
Someday I hope I am blessed to have retirement...I will be traveling the east metal detecting and doing some Canadian fly in fishing trips.
Last
 
Need to take my best friend (Dog) in for his annual checkup
 
This is my best friend. Her name is Molly and she’s nine years old.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1550859103.403021.webp

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom