What's new

NEW CONTEST

Wonder where Hillbilly has been? I know where I’ve been, and that’s in

Last
Yeah, he said he was really sick and then nothing. He has a few threads and he hasn't been posting on any of them. I hope he is ok.
Last
 
My Son and I both have this setup

magnet 2.webp

magnet 1.webp
 
All garbage so far. Spent fishing lures, bait jar lids, rusted out who knows whats and cheap tools. Kind of lost interest in it really, not the best area to magnet fish.
 
All garbage so far. Spent fishing lures, bait jar lids, rusted out who knows whats and cheap tools. Kind of lost interest in it really, not the best area to magnet fish.
I've only gone once....caught a mermaid and married her. I retired it after that.
Last
 
GM Wind
The Dr. Of last....is
Last
 
Oohhhhh snap
You missed again....look! I'm in
Last
 
Stop fighting you two, I am the only one who can be LAST!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom