NEW CONTEST

What if you put a butterfly on a bullfrog? Could this be a rudimentary airplane?
Why are they called butterflies? More study for Dolphin

Last edited:
What if you put a butterfly on a bullfrog? Eould this be ao rudimentary sirplane?
Why are they called butterflies? More study for Dolphin
Dude! Brilliant! Looks like I get no sleep tonight! Butterfly on a bullfrog, with classical music!
Last

Long day for me

Welp, it is hot. But will we get the traditional Easter cold snap?
If I had a bumble bee and a butterfly, I would attach the bee behind the butterfly and possibly achieve Mach 1.
Then attach to a snapping turtle and have a tank killer. If I can find a couple of fifty caliber guns and missile launchers.

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
Wind...you are late...I was beginning to think you hit the big time score. I was about to say that if you won you were flying us all out to country of California for some beach and detecting with Valley. You could catch a case of the crabs that Valley seems to rave about and itch all the way back to PA!
Last

If Wind wins, he should also fly us to Florida for spring break, and pay for everything. Florida crabs are easier to catch.
If I win I will hire an assistant and dedicate my life to travel, alien studies, and various stuff.

hey HB the guys miss you on the Random Chat Thread

If Wind wins, he should also fly us to Florida for spring break, and pay for everything. Florida crabs are easier to catch.
If I win I will hire an assistant and dedicate my life to travel, alien studies, and various stuff.
I could get into the alien studies...if wind wins I'm saying he flies us to Florida...then Valley can compare crabs and see which he prefers.
Last

I have had it with the whole medical industry. Pharmacy refilled my prescriptions and doubled two of them and forgot the other two

I could get into the alien studies...if wind wins I'm saying he flies us to Florida...then Valley can compare crabs and see which he prefers.
Last

Lol:) Maybe Valley has no prefernce. Just a crsb junkie. Or he is a true connoisseur. Wonder if has ever had Portugeuse crabs which are the best kibd reputedly.
We could go on a crab world tour as long as Valley keeps all the crabs he finds to himself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back