NEW CONTEST

Tomorrow's forecast is for clear, sunny, and almost 40 degrees. That should allow for some outdoor activities.
Last.

Like making snowmen and ice skating?? That’s blizzard temperatures for us California folk. I was in shorts and a t-shirt today as we are enjoying the cozy low 80’s.

Last

Like making snowmen and ice skating?? That’s blizzard temperatures for us California folk. I was in shorts and a t-shirt today as we are enjoying the cozy low 80’s.

Last
I would be in full body armor every day in California...never know when the big one will come. I would also wear a scuba suit with tanks under my armor....you never know when you might slide out to sea.
Last

I would be in full body armor every day in California...never know when the big one will come. I would also wear a scuba suit with tanks under my armor....you never know when you might slide out to sea.
Last

I’m going up to San Francisco next week to get some time out of the valley. Hopefully the big one hits after I’ve eaten a good meal but before the bill comes. I’d then have an excuse to run out of the restaurant.

Last

Doesn’t want to talk to me. Must be an old girlfriend.

Be careful of what you ask for,,
I heard he is working on a Transporter. Once it is up and running, he should be able to lock in on you and do a coast to coast abduction.

Be careful of what you ask for,,
I heard he is working on a Transporter. Once it is up and running, he should be able to lock in on you and do a coast to coast abduction.
Transporter? Abduction? Maybe this is what happened to Hillbilly? Has he been playing alot of online checkers?
Last

C07C4D81-A9F5-4E8E-A924-531265446F67.jpegBeen busy finishing this shower and now I can relax and take a week off, be in your game fellas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back