What's new

NEW CONTEST

Happy happy happy
 
So like where did everyone go?
Did you hear that Pennsylvania is the third most popular state to spot a Sasquatch in? Where does your state stand on that list?
 
So like where did everyone go?
Did you hear that Pennsylvania is the third most popular state to spot a Sasquatch in? Where does your state stand on that list?

We are number 2 here in California. The TV series Finding Bigfoot filmed an episode about 45 minutes away from where I live. They didn’t find one though.

Last
 
In between the rain drops, the Town of Port Allegheny started it's annual weekend garage sale.
I bought a bag of 3 inch hinges. There are at least 5 complete pairs.
One pair usually sell for around $13. I paid $5 for the whole bag.
 

Attachments

  • 20190510_100935.webp
    20190510_100935.webp
    671.3 KB · Views: 48
Well, the Toyota dealership’s offer for my 2007 Camry trade in was a bit low, even with it not passing smog. I took it to Carmax today and they offered me FIVE times as much! I’m feeling good today, especially knowing that I am

Last.
 
Well, the Toyota dealership’s offer for my 2007 Camry trade in was a bit low, even with it not passing smog. I took it to Carmax today and they offered me FIVE times as much! I’m feeling good today, especially knowing that I am

Last.
Not sure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom