NEW CONTEST

It was real hot in Connecticut this weekend and that is why I was not on Sunday. Did you all missed me?
I thought you got banned? I dont know why I thought this but it just popped into my head as being such. Oh and
Last

I thought you got banned? I dont know why I thought this but it just popped into my head as being such. Oh and
Last

I'm thinking mid august... if he lasts that long. What is it about CT that makes even their kids crusty? Not to insult them :p

There is no prize just trying to weed out all the crazies who post on this thread lol

Many models that I had met are now making me happy. Happy to be back, but, not to be insulted.
He was referring to human models....not alien models in human shapeshifting form.
A Tippy model does not count...[emoji16] 823215050505.jpg

I never hear about the kids in these situations. I'm guessing some of these people are dragging children around with them?

I can’t speak for other states, but here in Cali if parents are homeless and on the streets with kids, then they aren’t providing the necessities of life in the eyes of the state. The kids get taken by child protective services and put in foster homes.

Last

I can’t speak for other states, but here in Cali if parents are homeless and on the streets with kids, then they aren’t providing the necessities of life in the eyes of the state. The kids get taken by child protective services and put in foster homes.

Last

Foster care and child services got to be swamped. Dang.

It rained most of the day,, today.
Tomorrow looks good. It'll be back to painting the day coop. Then I can put on the screening. Still lots of work before I can move the birds into their new home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back