NEW CONTEST

you know kangaroos have those pouches.Wonder if they secretly metal detect. Bet those pouches are full of gold. Roos will knock the poop out of you if you get close.

you know kangaroos have those pouches.Wonder if they secretly metal detect. Bet those pouches are full of gold. Roos will knock the poop out of you if you get close.
I'm telling you....he might be on to something. Kangaroo fights would clean house with the locals and gamblers. Then after the hyper fights you take em to the barn for beer and turtle racing....that beer would flow all night! I'm in....sign me up wind!
Last

You sighning to fight a roo?
Hey, how about promoting Tickman as a fighter. Main event.
Missouri turtles can run like heck. Maybe I should get a few and start training.

You sighning to fight a roo?
Hey, how about promoting Tickman as a fighter. Main event.
Missouri turtles can run like heck. Maybe I should get a few and start training.
Who wouldn't watch a kickboxing Roo fight a Connecticut Tickman match? Throw it on pay per view and lets watch it.
Last

All of you non-California folk are weird.

Last
Things always start West and move East....on the weirdness scale we are about 3000 light years behind the West coast/California. You all are turning in a 5th world country over there.
Last

Cali is our little piece of south America :)
You can make around $180,000 a year cleaning up human poo in SF. But that still means you will live in a car if you can even afford that.
We need to sign Tickman and get him back to PA for matches.

Btw, I'm calling fake news on Tickman dating models in CT. Unless they manufacter blow up dolls there.

i only date real ladies like the lady in the picture that you show. I will make you very happy and sent you some blow up dolls.
Sam, he does not want a blow up doll of Tippy! Even in her shapeshifting form
images-2.jpg

I am back and I am piss off that I was banned off four times. I had called a member a liar and banned for three months, then I had called the same member a liar again, banned six months, I should not called him a liar but he just piss me off. During one of these times, I told myself, do not worry becaused he is not coming back for good. The same day that I came back, he came back. Jeff and I wrote comments at the same time, He wroted about not insulting him, and I wroted why I was banned. His went first, and I did knew that I was going to be ban and so I send a PM to threasure Hunter which did no good. A member info me that if I log out, I still read the website which I did. Banned again for three months, About two and a half months into the last ban, I came back and found out that a member waited until that time to complaint about a comment, never fould out the comment or who complaint. I was banned until May of next year. I found out who is the owner of this website and I complain to them. Two nights ago, I came back to find out if I was still banned and shock that I was not banned. The owner grant my request and I am back for good being the member that most of do not like will not come back even tho he is always welcome back. Tippy is fine and doing good. I like to thank you for your kind comments and welcome back. I had found Gone with the Wind on another website and he publised my email address and I am unhappy that you all did not write to me. Basely, I will write mostly on this forum. Good luck and good hunting.

Jeff lifted your ban early, not the admins.

You were banned for repeatedly violating our rules even after multiple warnings. Just like your post here violates our rules.

" Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

NO Samuel, I Released Your Ban & Yes it is For the Last Time !
Because I Was feeling Particularly Generous Jun 29th.

The Next Ban will Be permanent !

I'm giving you this Last Chance To Prove Being here Is Better
then attacking Members & Mods.

Should be easy To Prove :coffee2:
Appreciation by becoming a respectful Contributing Member is the Only Thing I Expect.

If you Don't Appreciate it,

All I Can say is Tread Lightly :icon_thumright:

{ Crying time is Over !}

Last edited:
Really glad to see the "New Contest" forum is back up.
Hey Sam,, please behave yourself. Everyone who is a regular here at the New Contest enjoy our daily interactions with each other. We don't want to be punished by losing the New Contest posts because there are some posts you don't agree with and can't refrain from responding without calling other Tnet members names.
We are all subject to the same rules and must face the consequences if we refuse to follow them. I'm glad you are back and I enjoy our daily updates on Tippy and all your shape shifting friends. Stop antagonizing the Mods and dedicate your time to making your interactions with us pleasant and fun(ny).
Jeff, I apologize if I overstepped the rules,, I certainly didn't mean to.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back