NEW CONTEST

Attachments

• WISHS.jpg
    WISHS.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 33
Terry, this is the Bedlam of Tnet. If you drop in often please be aware Valley is a girl due to being attacked by Tickman.
Bethlam_1896.gif

Do you think the ladies jacket in the photo is made from Mink or Cashmere?
Last

I' m going with mink. Obviously not an inmate. Mental illness fascinates me. *coughsamcough*
Speaking of issues, why do you dog paddle and bark in last? You have identified as a dolphin, dog, and a doctor. Just curious. Valley did consistently identify as male until Tickman.

I' m going with mink. Obviously not an inmate. Mental illness fascinates me. *coughsamcough*
Speaking of issues, why do you dog paddle and bark in last? You have identified as a dolphin, dog, and a doctor. Just curious. Valley did consistently identify as male until Tickman.
Valid point....multiple personality disorder...you should see me when I'm a robotic raccoon!
I would agree on Mink coat, but from the looks of those storm clouds she had better head for cover...that jacket wont like the rain. I wonder if we can research on whether she made it inside without damaging that coat?
Last

Back to working on the loft,, some of my friends are asking when I'll be transferring the birds from the barn to the loft. Still plenty of work and then there will be some tweaking.

Valid point....multiple personality disorder...you should see me when I'm a robotic raccoon!
I would agree on Mink coat, but from the looks of those storm clouds she had better head for cover...that jacket wont like the rain. I wonder if we can research on whether she made it inside without damaging that coat?
Last

Robotic raccoon sounds interesting. Plus it would be easy to type for a raccoon. But someone might wear you for a hat.
I recently caught a raccoon on a security cam.
332b7565933bd1d220bf78a0eb0ee6bc.jpg

Well, perhaps I can track that woman down. Doubt she was a visitor, maybe a nurse.

Robotic raccoon sounds interesting. Plus it would be easy to type for a raccoon. But someone might wear you for a hat.
I recently caught a raccoon on a security cam.
View attachment 1736792

Well, perhaps I can track that woman down. Doubt she was a visitor, maybe a nurse.
Now that's a raccoon! You might want to set a few live traps and snag it up....they can be pretty but will still cost some $ with damages. If Tippy learned how to shapeshift into a raccoon you might have a larger mess on your hands.
Last

I'm working on the loft. I look up and look who is looking at me.
You may not believe me,, but this is a 13 point buck.
A once in a lifetime shot.

Attachments

• 20190726_201335.jpg
    20190726_201335.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 32
You are not supposed to stand outside staring up at the sky with your mouth open like a turkey. No wonder CT has such a small population :p
We have a lot of wild turkeys. We only have only great interesting people in the great state of Connecticut. We keep the losers and bad people out.

Really glad to see the "New Contest" forum is back up.
Hey Sam,, please behave yourself. Everyone who is a regular here at the New Contest enjoy our daily interactions with each other. We don't want to be punished by losing the New Contest posts because there are some posts you don't agree with and can't refrain from responding without calling other Tnet members names.
We are all subject to the same rules and must face the consequences if we refuse to follow them. I'm glad you are back and I enjoy our daily updates on Tippy and all your shape shifting friends. Stop antagonizing the Mods and dedicate your time to making your interactions with us pleasant and fun(ny).
Jeff, I apologize if I overstepped the rules,, I certainly didn't mean to.
I always behave myself my friend. I did not know complaining about the mods was against the rules. I only complain on this forum around friends.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back