NEW CONTEST

What?? With all the regulations you guys require a bike to meet,, you don't have inspections?? That's crazy. The state must be afraid of the Angels.

What?? With all the regulations you guys require a bike to meet,, you don't have inspections?? That's crazy. The state must be afraid of the Angels.

They are not totally insane apparently. Almost but they know better than to mess with them :D
Way Dolphin been talking about surfing in cornfields I hope he hasn't took it up a notch from Everclear.
Only in Missouri could I have a possum infestation. At least he just likes cleaning up the dogfood and looking in the trash. Unlike cats, mice, and other such rodents he isn't destructive.
Did you all know cats are the only members of the rodent family who have fur on their tails?

They are not totally insane apparently. Almost but they know better than to mess with them :D
Way Dolphin been talking about surfing in cornfields I hope he hasn't took it up a notch from Everclear.
Only in Missouri could I have a possum infestation. At least he just likes cleaning up the dogfood and looking in the trash. Unlike cats, mice, and other such rodents he isn't destructive.
Did you all know cats are the only members of the rodent family who have fur on their tails?

Yep,, I don't want any Possum around the coop but they say a possum will eat about 5,000 ticks a year. So they are a good rodent to have around.

Yep,, I don't want any Possum around the coop but they say a possum will eat about 5,000 ticks a year. So they are a good rodent to have around.
Well if they eat the ticks someone should drop about a million in Connecticut!
Last

I had my share of Everclear for 1 lifetime thanks. That is an interesting tidbit on cats being the only rodent with hair on their tails. They still aren't worth much though.
Last

I had my share of Everclear for 1 lifetime thanks. That is an interesting tidbit on cats being the only rodent with hair on their tails. They still aren't worth much though.
Last

Wow. I realized I have been overlooking the obvious.
Sam has a cat,has a femal homemaker, goes to the women's gym. It seems we have mis-gendered him!

Wow. I realized I have been overlooking the obvious.
Sam has a cat,has a femal homemaker, goes to the women's gym. It seems we have mis-gendered him!
I think you may have just done it again! You may have to lose the "him"! Oh smack....maybe this is the reason he invited us all to Connecticut for a metal detecting trip and then got banned just when the plans were coming together. Things could be making sense?
Last

Well crap. Hurricane Lorena hit today and we are scheduled to fly back tomorrow. I hope our flight doesn’t get cancelled.

Last

I would try to stay another week and hit the beach erosion along the shore at low tide. What kind of name is Lorena for a hurricane?

Wait....What? Are you safe? I havent been keeping up with the tv...stay safe.
Last

Thank you. The resort we are staying at is safe from damage. We are about 75 miles southwest of the eye right now.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1569030013.258204.jpg

Last

Well, be careful. You really know how to pick a vacation spot. Storm chasing hurricanes is not my idea of fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back