What's new

NEW CONTEST

If Wind deals with Sam, what you gonnna do with your raygun?
 
My swim out room with the ocean in the background. It is little uncomfortable being here because it’s an all inclusive resort. All restaurants and bars are included, so you just walk in, eat and drink, and walk out without paying a thing. (Others than what we paid to come here.). That’s not natural for me. But I will tell you, I can get used to it!!

Last

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568756491.977863.webp
 
My swim out room with the ocean in the background. It is little uncomfortable being here because it’s an all inclusive resort. All restaurants and bars are included, so you just walk in, eat and drink, and walk out without paying a thing. (Others than what we paid to come here.). That’s not natural for me. But I will tell you, I can get used to it!!

Last

View attachment 1753960
Alright Valley.....Cabo here I come!
Last
 
Waaaay to early....I believe comment was tried on day 1....but....I am now
Last
 
Now your full of crapola....Tippy was born in the galaxy Altron....its mother had one head with two tongues and one eye....dont even ask about Tippy's father!
Last
It is not good to insult Tippy born in the great state of Connecticut, as me. Last is good for me.
 
It is time for a shower and to all, a good night, while I am Last sleeping.
 
I’m not a huge fan of tequila, but they have these self serve tequila carts placed around the resort.

Last
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776287.794152.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776160.777287.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1568776160.777287.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I will never ever drink tequila again after that one night.
 
No you can't be last. You are on vacation.
 
Have you ever drank Everclear? I did once but I dont remember doing it! Rough night that one was.
Last

I did that once in Lake Havasu. It was so hot the power kept going out. Don’t ask me the physics about how that works. We ended up playing drinking games taking shots of everclear and warm iced tea. It was awful
 
I did that once in Lake Havasu. It was so hot the power kept going out. Don’t ask me the physics about how that works. We ended up playing drinking games taking shots of everclear and warm iced tea. It was awful
Yeah it will bite you going down and it a bit of a delay...then it's a Mike Tyson uppercut right to the jaw! TKO
Last
 
I had a bad night of not be able to sleep all night long. Now I am Last.
 
I had a bad night of not be able to sleep all night long. Now I am Last.
Have Tippy put you under her Aricknadious trance and you will be chirping with crickets and dreaming of quacking with the ducks all day long like when you were a child.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom