What's new

NEW CONTEST

I think I am coming down with nasty cold
 
Well,, I'm emptying an old 5 gallon glass water bottle that I started to put pennies in, in 1985. I have rolled and deposited $70.50 so far but that's hardly a dent in the amount that are still in the bottle.
Last
 
I have multiple stories to tell about this hoarders house I am cleaning but don't have the time right now......LAST
 
The bottle of pennies has given up $99.50 so far.
Still plenty left to get out.
Last
 
Well it appears that this thread is going to be a marathon and not a sprint so I have to pace myself, but once again I have taken the lead in being last.
 
yup, I have a nasty cold
 
Come on Mr. Wind, us west coast guys will always finish last.
 
up all night with a terrible head cold:icon_pale:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom