NEW CONTEST

I dont know if this plotline would work in the adult xxx movie category?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Last

Maybe in a few years, but since Molly is eight-ish I'm afraid Valley, his contacts, and I would be arrested. Although since she is trans what prosecuter would touch the case in Cali. Does Cali have an extradition treaty with America?
Xix would be no problem. But maybe Valley can find someone who has worked with Hallmark.
Disney and Netflux might jump on this.

Well Sam, buy one from my guy....his come with a fully installed processor and air reader that will show you how much alien DNA is in the air in your home. It allows you to see how close those aliens are when you sleep and in your case will allow you to see that shapeshifting feline alien for what it really is!
Last

Maybe in a few years, but since Molly is eight-ish I'm afraid Valley, his contacts, and I would be arrested. Although since she is trans what prosecuter would touch the case in Cali. Does Cali have an extradition treaty with America?
Xix would be no problem. But maybe Valley can find someone who has worked with Hallmark.
Disney and Netflux might jump on this.
Disney would be my bet. They are cutting edge on movies that you dont realize have all these hidden agendas and subliminal messages. Just saying Disney makes me hungry for some over buttered popcorn! Most likely because they slip it in between frames so everyone runs to the concessions over and over again.
Last
Last

Well Sam, buy one from my guy....his come with a fully installed processor and air reader that will show you how much alien DNA is in the air in your home. It allows you to see how close those aliens are when you sleep and in your case will allow you to see that shapeshifting feline alien for what it really is!
Last

This is what he needs. Alienware computer.
dell-alienware-ax51-keyboardmonitor-lg.jpg

Well, it is clear to me I will have to have an alternate ending.
In answer to an earlier question, I suppose the bycycle should be gender fluid. Which would be fitting since it is a bi-cycle. This is how Molly's father envisioned it.
The bycycle has no pedals as it is solar powered. The pedals were removed as they were useless and beat the crap out of Molly's shins as they spun around.
Just so you know, Xix is 30 inches tall, or 72.6 centimeters. Xix will be "it" rather than he\she or him\her. OR since I made a typo and possibly came up with a new pronoun, how about "iz"?

Well, it is clear to me I will have to have an alternate ending.
In answer to an earlier question, I suppose the bycycle should be gender fluid. Which would be fitting since it is a bi-cycle. This is how Molly's father envisioned it.
The bycycle has no pedals as it is solar powered. The pedals were removed as they were useless and beat the crap out of Molly's shins as they spun around.
Just so you know, Xix is 30 inches tall, or 72.6 centimeters. Xix will be "it" rather than he\she or him\her. OR since I made a typo and possibly came up with a new pronoun, how about "iz"?
The bicycle not having pedals will safe them on their taxes for not having to breath harder do to pedaling! Ingenious!
Last

Sam, I was going to send you a computer that I came across in a Good Will Store back in 2016. It's got all these State Department stamps on it and says; Warning, Classified!,, when you turn it on,, other than that, it works fine.

Last edited:
Tell me about it! I had the sniffles all day and I had to wear actual shoes instead of my flip flops.

Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back