What's new

NEW CONTEST

Any thoughts on pyramids would be appreciated. Sam, maybe put Tippy in front of your new alien computer and show it those engravings and see if she tries to jump into the screen. Just might if it thinks its relatives are in front of it.
Last
Tippy does not think your comments are funny.
 
But I is so last it hurts. Like this pic of Sam at the petting zoo.
20191207_011019.webp
 
The pyramids are a distraction, a persistent mind diversion.
Is why they were put there /_\

No truth here.... a geometric lie.

last'ish
 
Another zero session... might build a fence or something with the nails etc...
I reckon i am probably the worst detectorist , :notworthy: all hail me
 
The pyramids are a distraction, a persistent mind diversion.
Is why they were put there /_\

No truth here.... a geometric lie.

last'ish
Somebody hung a giant painting in the desert of a pyramid? That concept/theory went out in the 1700's. Lol, what era are you from?
Interesting fact: Our language is spoken in 2 different places in the universe. Here and ?
Oh and last
 
English is spoken also on Mars?
Have to get Sam back on his program.
 
The universe is a mind construct. A lie
 
Another zero session... might build a fence or something with the nails etc...
I reckon i am probably the worst detectorist , :notworthy: all hail me

You need help. First, get out of your home to detect.
Utilize your third eye. Try dowsing.
 
This is not accurate. I believe you were trolled. Troll activity is low here which is suspicious. I believe it possible that trolls are going high tech and have been taking computer classes online for about 10 years. They may be harassing people online for the first time in their historical history. They are crafty.Mad Troll _Trolling on the Computer_ Cross Stitch Pattern photo.webp
 
You told the lie to yourself.
I told the lie to myself, but realised it was a lie, perhaps you did too.. ?
We live within our lie paradigm.
 
You told the lie to yourself.
I told the lie to myself, but realised it was a lie, perhaps you did too.. ?
We live within our lie paradigm.
It's not healthy to eat more than one wind cookie per setting....eating the entire package is not a wise move. When the walls come crumbling down make sure you take a deep breath and remind yourself that the cookies are to blame.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom