I can't see your attachments. You been hacked by trolls. Try again.
Well, since I adopted Misery as my home country I must go with the Chiefs. I have been a long suffering fan since February 1st. I like the Niners. Their defense could stop a tank.
If the Niners win I may have to switch teams again.
I need those pics, Dolphin.
I heard on the news someone had two tickets 50 yard line 60.000.00 each there will be a buyer Im sure I hope they film this guy as Americas dumbest fan lol
Jimmy G is a team guy. Doesn't need the glory. Trained by the Goat. The Niner's run game is awesome. But Reed will throw stuff at them they never seen.
This should be an epic game.
I am so glad I jumped on the Chiefs bandwagon yesterday. Obviously I pushed them over the top with my lucky charms.
The Niners did not realize you cannot let Patrick fall behind by double digits because you fall right into his trap.
Wonder why the Niners quit the run game?