What's new

NEW CONTEST

I gotta say so far we havent got much snow yet......knock on wood I think I knocked too hard my Head hurts lol
 
Remember, He who laughs last...



is Last
 
Even Tippy is Nippy Cooooooold
 
Even Tippy is Nippy Cooooooold
Nippy Cold? Tippy was the meal! Sam ate Tippy. He finally had enough of all its disappearing acts, shapeshifting ways. Good for Sam.
Last
 
Sam that wasnt nice it must have shape shifted into a steak lol
 
Leeeeaaaaaahhhhst
 
Do not insult Tippy or there will be trouble. Good Afternoon on a very cold day while I am Last.
 
Here, Here. All hail he who is last.
 
It’s shorts and t-shirt weather today here in the great country of California.

Last
 
Gotta steam clean the rugs I thought once the kids move on to College we could get new rugs but the better 7/8s says nope cause your still here
 
It was minus 6 degrees this morning
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1581778425617.webp
    FB_IMG_1581778425617.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 46
Tippy would be tough and stringy. Like eating a cheap throw rug, I would think.
 
If Tippy is upset, why don't you set her right? It's the least you could do....at Last.
 
Give Tippy a can of tuna from me I like Tippy shes cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom