A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,701 I will be last for the day it is written
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2020 #27,702 I just erased your last and wrote mine in. Last
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,703 Hey your supposed to be on the beach for your day off
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,704 So I will pencil myself in. Lasr
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,705 Good Afternoon all, laundry day, and I am all by myself.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2020 #27,706 A2coins said: Hey your supposed to be on the beach for your day off Click to expand... You are completely, 100% correct. Unfortunately I have to stay in town today because I’m on-call for an aspect of my job. But Sunday I am headed up to San Francisco for dinner and some walking around. I’ll be able hit a beach then. Last
A2coins said: Hey your supposed to be on the beach for your day off Click to expand... You are completely, 100% correct. Unfortunately I have to stay in town today because I’m on-call for an aspect of my job. But Sunday I am headed up to San Francisco for dinner and some walking around. I’ll be able hit a beach then. Last
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,707 Ill be out sunday a whopping 52 degrees thats warm for Mi
W Wifiducky Tenderfoot Joined Feb 13, 2020 Messages 9 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,708 Wait im winning so far lol.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2020 #27,709 Last
djackson7348 Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 2,785 Reaction score 6,067 Golden Thread 0 Location North Eastern NC Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,710 Did you say that I am ... Last?
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2020 #27,711 Nope, I said that I am Last
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,712 You are sleeeeepy your eyes are heavy go to sleep little bopeep
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,713 Laaaaaassst
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,714 I am having a very bad cold on a very cold night, and good night while I am Last.
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,715 Wu Flu! Quarantine Sam Poon!
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #27,716 A2coins said: Morning all you cornish hens time go go to work another day another 25 cents Click to expand... My old man worked for those kind of wages.
A2coins said: Morning all you cornish hens time go go to work another day another 25 cents Click to expand... My old man worked for those kind of wages.
Hillbilly Prince Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 5,000 Reaction score 12,719 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett All Terrain Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2020 #27,717 Honest Samuel said: I am having a very bad cold on a very cold night, and good night while I am Last. Click to expand... Get to a doc and get well Sam Loon Tune.
Honest Samuel said: I am having a very bad cold on a very cold night, and good night while I am Last. Click to expand... Get to a doc and get well Sam Loon Tune.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 22, 2020 #27,718 Dang HP ! I am growing OLD waiting for you to hit that 5,000 mark. I don't know how much longer I can " Last "
Dang HP ! I am growing OLD waiting for you to hit that 5,000 mark. I don't know how much longer I can " Last "
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 22, 2020 #27,719 Last
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2020 #27,720 GOOD MORNING TNET!!