What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well, today was my sister's birrhday,,
She is coming to visit me with my niece in September.
Last
 
April 16 is my birthday and to all a good night while I am Last.
 
My genetically modified Bunny laid her first chocolate easter eggs today! Years of work finally paid off! Now I direct my attention to my money trees!
Last
 
Well, I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Nice to see you are okay Sam. Someone said you were chasing nurses while hooked up to an incubator.
 
Well, I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Nice to see you are okay Sam. Someone said you were chasing nurses while hooked up to an incubator.
I do hope someone got a photo of this! Lmao!
Last
 
Yes, it very well quite possibly could be unequivocally the absolute final time that I literally finish posting here and some one will think "finally at LAST!"
 
Good Afternoon on a windly day in the great state of Connecticut while I am Last for now.
 
Well, I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Nice to see you are okay Sam. Someone said you were chasing nurses while hooked up to an incubator.
I am doing just fine but, tited chasing nurses around, wish they slow dow a little. Thanks.
 
We are the essentials . Last FB_IMG_1586802616909.webp
 
Jelly Beans on the way, while I am here, I may as well be Last.
 
Jelly Beans on the way, while I am here, I may as well be Last.
Funny you say this....my genetically altered turtle may have layed its first jelly beans! Sugar free!
Now that Sam is back Hillbilly has disappeared!
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom