What's new

NEW CONTEST

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking into the future........
 
I forgot to change my shipping address in my member profile. I guess that is why I never got the prize I won for being LAST?
 
That's funny. The other day we had a snowstorm. There was no mail delivery. Back in the old days, the mail got through, no matter what. Forgetting to change your mailing address is no reason for you not to be LAST. They know who you are.
 
They are watching and know all
 
Why is it I don't get smarter as I get older but do get wiser....
 
Age is just a number, life is an experience
 
It also comes with getting a little slower as the days go by......
 
And to all, a good night from Connecticut. Maybe, I be last for a while.
 
Connecticut? ??
Has any of that snowstorm melted yet??
Last
 
Last edited:
When you keep your nose to the ground following a trail you never know where you are till you look up.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom