What's new

NEW CONTEST

I just got up, time to feed Tippy and her fish and then myself. LAST I am.
 
Tippy? Did someone say Tippy?
cujo.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You look like your dog, both of you are very ugly. Both of you need to go away for good.
 
Leaving in last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ooops....I am
Ladt

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
last ��
 
Latest
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go eat as I enjoy the desert of being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Dolphin jerky???? I've heard it all now
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Jerky is great with beer, well pretty much everything is great with beer! Now I need a beer..LOL
 
Ice cream is not good with beer.
This is to appease highnam
Last last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
root beer float
 
Lol....you got me on that one

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom