What's new

NEW CONTEST

But as equals

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
At menards

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Okay,, everything is off the truck and in the house.
The truck has been returned.
Now it's time to take a nap.
Of I'll be last while I'm doing that.
 
Sorry Pauly, last is already taken
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
IRS wants your money for taxes if you find treasures or off to jail you will go.
 
I always pay my taxes....and more than I would like as well...but being free can be expensive

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
He believes he can fly......
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
My LAST weed whacker could not fly.....I tried after it would not start but nope it crashed into many pieces.
 
Birds like to fly high.
So does Tippy....fly high
15b82561a2dcd4d31c16f48778f2c445.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Let I.....13dolphins1 be
LAST!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The names of some girls I knew in college
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes yes indeed

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom