What's new

NEW CONTEST

Had a big lunch (Leftovers) not sure what to make for dinner tonight. I am not really hungry for anything special.

Maybe just a couple pork chops in a can (Beer) and a snack later.
 
Well, as I mentioned earlier my father (75) likes storage wars....so I've been spending some free time going around with him. I messed up (lol) and won a 10x5 unit loaded with stuff. So spent some time seeing what was in there....one sterling cross and a huge antique cedar chest....my back hurts as well.
Last
 
This one was cool.....a Crosley cd, cassette, album and radio player all in one box with built in speakers....never had seen one before.
Last
 
If a zippo isn't working can one send it in to be replaced?
Last
Zippo has a lifetime warranty on all of their wind proof lights and will fix a non working one for free. You just have to cover the shipping cost to get it to them.

Last
 
Will see...lol. Old tv, bed, Digital camera, a bunch of zippo lighters. If a zippo isn't working can one send it in to be replaced?
Last

Yep,, Zippo is still made in Warren, Pennsylvania.
Lifetime guarantee. They'll repair it or replace it.
Last
 
Last edited:
Going to the range with my Son. Need to try out my new 9mm.
 
Forgot to mention that I am LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom