What's new

NEW CONTEST

GM Fish and Wind
Today is cold as crap here....dogs water dish froze over again....time for spring
Last
 
Supposed to be 60 today and partly cloudy but I am stuck mudding and taping bathroom walls.
 
The sun came out for a little bit but it is still in the low 30's. Too cold to enjoy digging.
Last
 
time to quit for the day, back hurts
 
Well my line trimmer took a dump on me today. Shucks. I guess I will have to go get the nice Stihl one I’ve been eyeing for a while.

Last
 
Hope all you Californians are OK after that 5.3 today. Scary stuff
Last
 
I didn’t even feel it. I always look forward to earthquakes at night...they help rock me to sleep.

Last
 
If that rocks your boat, that is fine with the rest of us.
 
A little back and forth swaying can be fun. The thought of getting sucked into the sky in a tornado is terrifying. I’ll take our earthquakes and you can keep your funnels.

Last
 
Michigan gets smaller version of the tornadoes but we do get them. We have one poisonous snake which is rare and 1 poisonous spider which is even rarer. We have cold winter's but one gets use to that. We have ticks but not as bad as places like Connecticut! All in all maybe Michigan should be referred to by some as...."The great state of......."
Last
 
Here in central California we have a lot of rattlesnakes in the foothills. I run across them when I hunt old foundations but so far no problems. Black window spiders are abound, especially in my garage during the summer and we are starting to get an increase in brown recluses. A scorpion here and a Lyme disease carrying tick there, it’s all in a day’s life. The biggest thing I try to avoid around here are the Birkenstock wearing, flannel bearing, bearded hipsters who are becoming increasingly abundant.

Last
 
Here in central California we have a lot of rattlesnakes in the foothills. I run across them when I hunt old foundations but so far no problems. Black window spiders are abound, especially in my garage during the summer and we are starting to get an increase in brown recluses. A scorpion here and a Lyme disease carrying tick there, it’s all in a day’s life. The biggest thing I try to avoid around here are the Birkenstock wearing, flannel bearing, bearded hipsters who are becoming increasingly abundant.

Last
Lol
Well said
 
We have the Pennsylvania Sasquatch that tends to stalk people in the woods. Now I know that people think all the Yeti, abominable snowman, and Sasquatch stories are hogwash but some really respectable, sober, pious people have encountered these creatures up in the Pennsylvania Wilds.
Last
 
I welcome all of you to come to live in the great state of Connecticut as my guest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom