What's new

NEW CONTEST

Instead, I will be visiting all of you to find the buried treasures that you search for but cannot find. See you soon.
 
I found the buried treasure....it was being
Last
 
Good coldness everyone
Last
 
rain rain and more rain
 
Chicken and waffles?
 
i want me a cheese burger
 
Snow flurries here "in the greater state of" Michigan.
Last
 
I have been working on a complete gut bathroom remodel to include all new sub flooring, plumbing wiring etc. It has been a waaay long project with many other projects bumping it down the to do list. Well, it became a top priority now that my 95 year old father in law is moving in with us.

One maybe two more top/cleanup coats and some light sanding and I will be ready to prime and paint.

Then flooring, tile, trim, cabinets, toilet, lighting, fans, skylight, mirror, sliding glass shower door...........Dang, this bathroom is worth more than my truck.

Whole lot of work just to go pee.
 
Pizza loaded with all the fixings for dinner tonight with a couple too many adult beverages to wash it all down.

LAST
 
while you get a little loopy i'll watch over last (hiccup)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom