What's new

NEW CONTEST

I just woke up in my recliner and realized that had turned on a marathon session of Sanford and Son. I’m not sure if I just drank too many margaritas, or if this was some sort of turning point in my life.

Last
 
Last edited:
need a second cup today :coffee2:
 
Just a bit more caulking and some touch up paint and I WILL BE DONE!!!!!!!!


bath 5.webp
 
Who would give their kid a toy spider. I would have nightmares.
Yep,, this is child abuse.
 

Attachments

  • 20180506_162219.webp
    20180506_162219.webp
    425 KB · Views: 55
sam got banned wonder what for
 
Ahhhhhhhhjjj#####!!!!!!!!
Last
 
I hurt everywhere.....time for a hot shower and a cold beer with a shot or two of whiskey.
 
Took a drive back to the coast today. There were literally thousands of sand dollars all over the beach. Almost couldn’t walk without stepping on them.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1525661477.292374.webp

Last
 
Pick them up and sell them on ebay....that will sell.

I actually told my wife that same thing as we were walking on the beach. She just laughed at me. They are a dime a dozen out here, but we tend to forget that a huge number of people in our country have never even seen the ocean in person.

Last
 
I dropped this nice silver spoon while driving through PA last summer, anyone see one lying around anywhere let me know.
Last
 
wish sam would come back last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom