What's new

NEW CONTEST

If this is a conga line I want to be in the rear last
 
Dolphins sleep with eyes open....Not cuddled with Sam's
Last
 
I'm not going to insult Dolphins here but I will say last
 
Dolphin whatever you do today just be sure to watch out for cats you never know where they'll be lurking
 
Do you have nightmares about cats or do they only hunt your waking hours
 
I have the cat eraser
cujo.webp
 
I don't know cats are kind of like ninjas you never know where they'll be creeping up
 
Last
Tippy wasn't a cat
You are lost and please don't read between the lines again
Last
 
Projecting isn't going to get you anywhere I've known about your little issue with cats from day one on this site to overcome your fear you must first realize where this fear stems from
 
Of course he is this is a Biggest Loser contest
 
Well dolphin you really stepped up your game today
 
Who you gonna call????
The OP
LAST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom