What's new

NEW CONTEST

Found a tungston ring today. Looked it up by manufacture and see they sell them for 300 dollars a pop. I probably couldnt give it away. Highway robbery.
 
Dang it.....You were suppose to get the memo Valley.......I already claimed
Last
 
on and off showers today but I hope to get a few hours hunt in
 
Suppose to be 90 today....humid...the lake is crazy busy with cottage people running amuck....my dogs are being overly social and all worked up...found out my Pontoon engine's trim doesn't want to lower...busy times are abound
Last
 
Yep,, we're getting a little heat. Maybe a late day storm. I'm heading over to the barn to build a set of nest boxes.
 
The skies opened up and the rain came down. Pretty heavy there for awhile. Another set of nest boxes are pretty much done. I have to fine tune them with removable trays and screen doors.
Last
 
You can keep the rain...and the heat...over 90 being called for tomorrow. Hot one
Last
 
Worked in the barn til 9:30 P.M.
Then joined the neighbors at their fire ring until 11:30.
Last
 
washed all the house windows then went on a treasure hunt for a couple hours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom