What's new

NEW CONTEST

You all will get ban if you keep harassing me. While I am here, I be LAST.
 
I am Mr.
Laaaaaaaaassstttttttttttt
 
Took down 5 more trees, 3 leaners, and I'm waiting for one to fall on it's own
I cut it and it bounced off its hinge but is still attached. If it hasn't fallen by morning, I'll try to get a rope around it and pull it down this morning.
 
Took down 5 more trees, 3 leaners, and I'm waiting for one to fall on it's own
I cut it and it bounced off its hinge but is still attached. If it hasn't fallen by morning, I'll try to get a rope around it and pull it down this morning.
Huff and puff and blow that tree down
Last
 
"To live's to fly"...TVZ
 
worked 10 hour shift then did a couple chores checked on my tomato cucumber and summer squash plants swam my usual 20 laps and now it is time to make some dinner and have a cold beer or two.
 
That is a productive day
Last
worked 10 hour shift then did a couple chores checked on my tomato cucumber and summer squash plants swam my usual 20 laps and now it is time to make some dinner and have a cold beer or two.
 
After this morning's rain I got a chance to do a little work on the back 40.
I cut 5 tree trunks into 24 inch pieces. I cut 3 huge stumps in half. It started to get dark so I figured I would just be Last.
 

Attachments

  • 20180801_203500.webp
    20180801_203500.webp
    750.7 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom