What's new

New Cortes is- DA BOMB!

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
went to an old/new place and did a strech about 60 yards long (coil swing width) pulled 2 mercs a '64 rosie and 2 wheaties...lots of trash but I think Im getting used to her! HH :headbang:

...whens the next group hunt?
 
jersey devl said:
went to an old/new place and did a strech about 60 yards long (coil swing width) pulled 2 mercs a '64 rosie and 2 wheaties...lots of trash but I think Im getting used to her! HH :headbang:

...whens the next group hunt?

No photo's= no proof :laughing7:

The Cortez is a good detector. Had one once and I find some goodies with it. Glad to hear you're pulling Silver. I'm back in the slump again.

Group hunt sounds good, but Saturdays are tough for me (work). Maybe we can all get together before the White stuff falls from the sky.

HH
DJH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom